Sunday 19 October 2014

Visual Mood Boards

Before editing, the visual mood board looked like the pictures below. I sent those to the model agencies and to my team, so they would see what the original/ "clean" version was supposed to look like.
They are the mood board for the 'feeling' of the original footage- clean/ 'cold'-coloured, sharp, as well.
Also, they are the pictures to represent styling.




And because I didn't know if I'd want it colour of black and white before I saw the footage we'd made, I made both mood boards, in colour and in black and white. I just really wanted it to be a visual representation of something clear with a melancholic feeling

And I am happy with the way we made it happen. The first two pictures below are the edited versions, and the last one is the original / not retouched image.



No comments:

Post a Comment